Grand Theft Auto: Bike Stunts

i made one of the better stunt vids for vice city out at the time.

lots of people stated that this was 2nd best to some other vid done by a guy named decon something or another who put his vid together at some video editing place he worked for.

now a days lots of vids > mine

but they didn't splice in a quick little special scene like i did

i know i used to many effects and its pretty noob but that was my first project ever with premier...basically made that to learn the program

Last edited:
I think you might've forgotten to use a few transitions in Premiere.

i know its noob but it was my first project and i was LIKE OMG TRANSITIONS SO COOL and SO EASY... i just keep putting them in :( big mistake but hey this was jsut for fun and to learn the prog anyhow

Some of that shit looks like it's impossible without a trainer or something. Especially with how the camera angle wasn't even looking where they were going, it was like they were feeding recorded control inputs into the game so they could move the view around to make the video. Like that one where he launches off the bridge and lands on the boat, how the fuck could you do that while looking, let alone completely lucking out and landing it perfectly with your view looking behind you and up in the air?

Some of that shit looks like it's impossible without a trainer or something. Especially with how the camera angle wasn't even looking where they were going, it was like they were feeding recorded control inputs into the game so they could move the view around to make the video. Like that one where he launches off the bridge and lands on the boat, how the fuck could you do that while looking, let alone completely lucking out and landing it perfectly with your view looking behind you and up in the air?

You never know how many times he has done it and missed.

Back