t-487013 My cutting diet. [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

My cutting diet.

DillingerEscp
05-11-2007, 02:44 AM
Ive been doing it for a week.

I message the guy I made a thread about a couple days ago. He explained what he does to me, and Im following that somewhat... Considering that guy went from lardyfat**** to one chizzled mother ****er... Im gonna take his advice on this one.
See him here...

Bodybuilding.com - Myron Mielke - An Interview With 'heyzeus909', The Mountain Man. (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mielke40.htm)

Basic carb cycling... for 3 days I eat strict protein and fat just a bit under maintenance. Hamburger, chicken, eggs, protein shake (3 grams of carbs in that), some more chicken and then more hamburger.

Then every 3 or 4 days Ill go to 40 grams of carbs, then the next day go back to just protein...
On top of that, I am drinking green tea like a ****ing monster.

I have to say, I already see some ab definition coming out, back is looking a little more chizzled, and my arms are casting new shadows in familiar locations.

sooo... I think its working !

/prepares for flaming

Bomba
05-11-2007, 04:10 AM

DillingerEscp
05-11-2007, 05:38 AM
40g carbs total? on carb days? thats retarded. and carb cycling is stupid for a starting diet.

edit ur cutting diet is atkins haha

It is not atkins at all.

BeLiaL
05-11-2007, 06:57 AM
good luck with that

Obskure
05-11-2007, 07:29 AM
I couldn't do it. I love carbs too much. Breads, pastas, rice... mmmm yummy

E v i l
05-11-2007, 09:53 AM
40g of carbs on carb days is cycling from no carbs to almost no carbs... and I don't know your current bf% but you should wait and cycle after you've already dieted down to a relatively low bf%.

DillingerEscp
05-11-2007, 12:04 PM
40g of carbs on carb days is cycling from no carbs to almost no carbs... and I don't know your current bf% but you should wait and cycle after you've already dieted down to a relatively low bf%.

Yeah, Im down to around 11 - 12%... Im going to only do this until 8-9%.

My abs right now have become cut at the top, and just flat, with a bit of chub on the bottom, and a little in the middle.

5 or 6 more weeks of strictly doing this and my abs will be cut to high heaven.

I honestly dont feel drowsy or fatigued at all... I did a little bit yesterday, but a little green tea knocked that **** right out.

DillingerEscp
05-11-2007, 12:05 PM
I couldn't do it. I love carbs too much. Breads, pastas, rice... mmmm yummy

Oh, trust me... my roommates are all sitting around eating pizza, donuts, subway... I almost cry.

bosketaru
05-12-2007, 11:19 AM
dude....so tell me whats gonna happen once you get your abs and you stop the diet?

DillingerEscp
05-12-2007, 12:59 PM
dude....so tell me whats gonna happen once you get your abs and you stop the diet?

I am not going to just stop eating this way all of a sudden. I am just going to slowly, overtime, make my "carb refeed" days (I guess thats what you would call them) contain a bit more carbs... and if I start putting on fat, then I cut it back again

WorstAim
05-12-2007, 08:06 PM
pics of abs plz