Vegan couple gets life in prison for malnourished baby

Fucking hippies. Though if you read it, based on the charges that were brought against them the life sentencing is automatic.

Deh2.jpg

Wow, this is a severely extreme case, 6 yrs old and only 56 ounces? Come on, it's ridiculous to even insinuate that the mass majority of vegans or any other human, regardless their diet, would treat their child this way. Fucking conservatives and their retarded sheep. I mean really, what does them being vegan have to do with anything?

edit: whoops meant six weeks sry

Wow, this is a severely extreme case, 6 yrs old and only 56 ounces? Come on, it's ridiculous to even insinuate that the mass majority of vegans or any other human, regardless their diet, would treat their child this way. Fucking conservatives and their retarded sheep. I mean really, what does them being vegan have to do with anything?

They were just STUPID Vegans. They wouldn't even give the baby breastmilk, like, wtf?

6 WEEKS old dumbshit

a 6 year old weighing only 56 ounces would be a medical miracle...

The vegan part is relevant, if only because these were really really stupid people and they chose the Vegan lifestyle.

Back