Where should I go this summer?

adrian ng

Veteran XX
I've got a month or two to go abroad and do things like EXPLORE, or FIND MYSELF or have an ADVENTURE. I've been thinking about it for ages and ages and ages but I really can't decide on anything. I need some interesting ideas.

Anyone? Anywhere except Europe. And the Middle East.

How old are you, and are you going alone? I don't know where kids get the money to travel out the country alone to find themselves. I'd stay in the states visiting amusement parks. If that's not your thing then there is the Grand Caynon. If you must go abroad then it would be the UK, I'm going there in August with the family.

How old are you, and are you going alone? I don't know where kids get the money to travel out the country alone to find themselves. I'd stay in the states visiting amusement parks. If that's not your thing then there is the Grand Caynon. If you must go abroad then it would be the UK, I'm going there in August with the family.

id trust this guy

hell.jpg

I'm thinking more like Africa or S.E asia.

I'd probably go to croatia because it's fucking beautiful there. If not, Bahamas,etc...
The thing is, the best place to explore things is europe (imo). You could go see the Parthenon in Athens, Greece or some Castles in Germany and Spain.
You could also use Ryan air if you stayed in europe.

Back