Time Mags 100 Most Influential People List (No Bush ONOES!)

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
time100landingimage.jpg

The People Who Shape Our World - The TIME 100 | TIME

I knew I was in for trouble when the first person I saw under Artists and Entertainers was Tina Fey. I don't put a lot of stock into this but a lot of people do and thats why it's kind of shocking. Big headline is that there is no Presidente Bush. Some interesting choices.. good read.

4 Justin Timberlake
15 John Mayer
20 Shonda Rhimes (GRAY'S ANATOMY IN THE TOP 20?!)
38 Barrack Obama
43 Osama bin Laden
51 Tyra Banks
53 George Clooney

what a joke. the entire top 15 is absurd.

Well dethroning CSI is pretty influential. Millions of viewers a week, creating careers, reviving careers, etc.

Though I attribute much of the show's popularity to Katherine Heigl's tits.

Barrack Obama hasn't done jack shit other than be a black guy saying he's running for president.

Osama Bin Laden has been hiding in the mountains of Pakistan for the past 3 years.

But of course they both do more than the President of the United States.

I'm not sure who Shonda Rhimes is. I think Gray's Anatomy is a TV show. I have bowel movements more important than her.

I also never understood why people think “activists” are so important or influential. They get up on their soap box and grandstand for a while but after that their actual daily influence is next to nil. Every 10-20 years one of them might actually make a lasting impact on society but that is a very rare event.

I hate to call left bias but looking over that list it's dripping with it. Obama, Hillary, Edwards' wife, Clooney, DiCaprio, Gore. Putting Condy on there isn't offsetting it.

4 Justin Timberlake
15 John Mayer
38 Barrack Obama
43 Osama bin Laden
51 Tyra Banks
53 George Clooney

what a joke. the entire top 15 is absurd.

nm

Last edited:
If you guys didn't realize it.. #1 isn't Tina Fey.. they grouped them into sections and just said these are 100 influential people.

Back