dumn questun?

FiEND

Veteran XX
ok so lets say I get snipped... assuming there's scissors that large.

what exactly happens to my troops? are they just not able to make it throught the tunnel into the cannon?

if so, and I believe this is a reversable thing, why can't they stick a needle in at a later date and remove some (from somewhere) for artificial insemination?

escooze be for being a dumbass, think i failed geo.. sex ed.

you know how hard it is to find/get a doctor up in this country? it's like a 2 year waiting list. and this question on google would require way to much reading for the simple answer i am looking for.

besides, no one else here uses google, if they did, we'd have 20 new posts a day.

They (the doctor) puts an incision on your nut sack around an inch long, usually while you are awake and without painkillers or freezing. He then pulls some of you inner nut hosing out, wraps it around this plastic thingy to crimp the hose and then stuffs it all bag into your bag of goodness. A couple of staples later and your done. Its not that bad, you can have it done on your lunch break if you want.

Shit sorry, should have read the question.

You joy juice makes it through the tunnel but only half of it. Like OJ without the pulp. You won't know the difference.

Yes it is reversable. Remove said plastic crimp thingy and your ready to breed.

You can stick a needle in it but that would just hurt. Not to mention the fun in banging whoever you want to inceminate.

You can get snipped if you want to but it isn't required. Depending on you age, you might have a problem getting it done. There are some risks involved and depending on the doctor, they might not do it because it could cause perminently damage.

Fuck I can't type, or think for that matter. I'm twisting one up as I write this but you'd think I already smoked it.

Back