gametap saved my 5 star SIMTOWER with no fucking elevators

no i hvae like 50 mil or something ridiculous (its not like the game requirse constant attention)

but im already up to level 90, escalators are also critical, and thats like 24 elevators, have to set up the floors (additional 5 clicks per elevator), buy 8 cars (7 more clicks per elevator), then make sure the elevators are set to the right floor (random), id hvae to demo the offices to get the escalators in (about 30 clicks per 15 floors)

24+(24x5)+(24x7)+x+(30x(90/15))

so thats 24+120+168+120
450-~500 mouse clicks

carpal tunnel > me

:rofl:

One of the worst misspellings I have seen in awhile.

umm... i think that's a typo and not a spelling error

and on a side note, i just finished downloading the whole sim series... may as well start with simtower since i've never played it before :D

simtower ruled.

once you get the sublevel parking and stuff, with the theatres, thats when you gotta manage your space way better

no i hvae like 50 mil or something ridiculous (its not like the game requirse constant attention)

but im already up to level 90, escalators are also critical, and thats like 24 elevators, have to set up the floors (additional 5 clicks per elevator), buy 8 cars (7 more clicks per elevator), then make sure the elevators are set to the right floor (random), id hvae to demo the offices to get the escalators in (about 30 clicks per 15 floors)

24+(24x5)+(24x7)+x+(30x(90/15))

so thats 24+120+168+120
450-~500 mouse clicks

carpal tunnel > me

In the past 24 hours my conservative guess on mouse clicks from gaming would be at least 3000. Maybe I should get to bed.

I remember way back in the day of 14.4k modems, I had this program called Mouse odometer. It would measure how much you moved your mouse and the number of clicks you made. It started getting to ridiculous proportions after a while.

Makes you a faggot

estar7tg.jpg

Back