[NHL] Hey Calgary get some fucking class

Respice

Veteran X
You sore losers are making asses of yourselves. It's 5 to 1 and your only backup goalie and star captain are looking at suspensions for game 6 because of your lack of class. Can't play the last 5 minutes of a blowout with any sportsmanship, could you? Good job stepping on your dicks, I hope you lose the series.

most of us don't like hockey so tell us what happened

Ok, so check this out, they are losing 5-1 so they pull their goalie and put in their backup.... their backup comes out, smacks a guy with a stick a few times, draws a penalty then decides he's gonna chop the guy in half with the stick so he smacks him in the stomach with it after the play is over. From there it's just the usual 'rough' hockey game where all the players want to kill each other.

Ok, so check this out, they are losing 5-1 so they pull their goalie and put in their backup.... their backup comes out, smacks a guy with a stick a few times, draws a penalty then decides he's gonna chop the guy in half with the stick so he smacks him in the stomach with it after the play is over. From there it's just the usual 'rough' hockey game where all the players want to kill each other.

since when does belfour play for Calgary?

ok I agree that's fucking gay

:lol: Wings fans talking about class
I'm not a wings fan, moron. Either way, Detroit had the fewest fighting majors of any team in the NHL this year. Regardless of your insignificant opinion of wings fans, the team has always been a class act (With the exception to the addition of Todd Bertuzzi).

Yeah, 5-1 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd is definitely a blow out in hockey. Calgary had all but given up pulling their starting goalie to rest/keep healthy. He was put back in just a few minutes later due to the backup goalie getting tossed for a totally unprovoked two-handed slash to the midsection of a detroit player. With less than a minute later Jerome Igilna but-ends and cross-checks a detroit player for whatever reason. He shouldn't have even been on the ice.

Calgary won't go through, they can't have enough motivation and skill to beat any team in their rink. Problem is, they finished 8th, so they will always play more game away than at home whatever their opponent is :)

And who the fuck is Mclennan anyway? How can you play 9 fucking regular season game, come on the ice and take it personnal that your team suck and slash a player with you stick? I mean come on, he didn't even see any action.

And who the fuck is Mclennan anyway? How can you play 9 fucking regular season game, come on the ice and take it personnal that your team suck and slash a player with you stick? I mean come on, he didn't even see any action.

It's not like the redwings hit him, or ran into him or anything... the damn goalie had only been in 30 seconds when he did that.

:lol: Wings fans talking about class

I think this is a troll... because since the 80's and Stevie Y, the redwings are the epitome of class.

Or this newb really doesn't know hockey? I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt since this is TW and go with troll.

Back