Fuck this interstate license bullshit (Ind/Mich)

Ok, long story short.

Back in Oct. 2000 I got stopped in Michigan and given a ticket because my license was suspended. I'd forgotten to pay a ticket.

Summer 2001 I called the Michigan State Police and their BMV equivalent to try to take care of said ticket, neither agency had any record of me by my SS/drivers license number in their system. They offered no suggestions and so I let the matter drop.

Sometime in the last few years Michigan and Indiana hooked up electronically and it seems I am in there someplace and my license is suspended in Michigan. As such Indiana will not renew my license.

I called a few different places in Michigan and I’ve been told I can’t just pay a fine, I have to talk to a Magistrate Charity (honest to god that is her name) who isn’t in today of course, will be available tomorrow after 9AM…

Now had I committed any number of actual crimes the statue of limitations would have cleared me of many things to date…but being a dastardly bastard who committed a traffic infraction I must suffer the consequences and wait at least another day to address this…

So, I must sit at home today and play computer games...damn the luck!!

credit...you were driving on a suspended lisence. I wouldn't say that was too far reaching to think that you didnt know her name wasn't magistrate...and also youre from Indiana, all you know is corn and cows

credit...you were driving on a suspended lisence. I wouldn't say that was too far reaching to think that you didnt know her name wasn't magistrate...and also youre from Indiana, all you know is corn and cows

No, you're just being a typical TW ass, I and the rest here recognise that.

Back