FUCK YOU Sharpton, Jackson....suck my DICK you bigots

Strega

Veteran XV
The Rev. Jesse Jackson said his Rainbow/PUSH Coalition would pay the college tuition of a black woman who alleges white members of the Duke University lacrosse team raped her.

"I can't wait ... to talk with her and have prayer with her, because our organization is committed, when she's physically and emotionally able ... to provide for her the scholarship money to finish school so she will never ... again have to stoop that low to survive,"

When asked, the civil rights leader also said his group will pay for the woman's tuition even if her report proves false. (Which they were)

So, you want a college scholarship? You got it. And you don’t even need to study hard and get good grades so long as you can make a false rape accusation. All you parents, teachers, and guidance counselors: be sure to let high school students know how they can become eligible for a Rev. Jackson scholarship.

Sharpton and Jackson are the 2 biggest racists in America...how do they get away with this bullshit?

Stupid fucks

OMG, YOU SHOULD BE FIRED YOU RACIST, HOW DARE YOU SPEAK AGAINST THE MESSIAH(s) OF BLACK PEOPLE!

You're just now figuring out that these civil rights "activists" are bigotted?

Hey, they have to be bigots in order to perpetuate their own careers!

They have always been bigot racists. I dont know any one with half a brain that has ever taken them seriously.

The gal still thinks she was raped, she's delusional. Not sure what's so bad about helping her out, the DA is the bad guy. I suspect that you are actually a bigot as well and are just pissed because she's black.

The gal still thinks she was raped, she's delusional. Not sure what's so bad about helping her out, the DA is the bad guy. I suspect that you are actually a bigot as well and are just pissed because she's black.

Hey, stupid fuck, yeah, that's you...in case you haven't been following this case, when she was interviewed by Nifong, she said she now can't recall if she was actually raped or not. I think you'd remember something like that.

This is seriously, one of the most retarded, idiotic, fucking moronic posts I have ever read on TW.

THe crime is that I'm SURE there are MANY MANY MANY far more deserving black students who need help getting through college who AREN'T getting help because they aren't a face in the news

Sharpton and Jackson are a disgrace even if this story is untrue they are still huge disgraces to their "community"

Hey, stupid fuck, yeah, that's you...in case you haven't been following this case, when she was interviewed by Nifong, she said she now can't recall if she was actually raped or not. I think you'd remember something like that.

I have been! The woman is insane, did you miss that part? Insane means you say and believe things that aren't real. Look it up.

This is seriously, one of the most retarded, idiotic, fucking moronic posts I have ever read on TW.

You are WAY too fired up not to be a bigot. BLACK PEOPLE STICKING TOGETHER OMG SO ANGRY!

dualnignogs.jpg

I have been! The woman is insane, did you miss that part? Insane means you say and believe things that aren't real. Look it up.

You are WAY too fired up not to be a bigot.

I'm fired up because some of my friends got their lacrosse season canceled because some fucking nigger accused them of raping her, when it NEVER happened.

She should be in JAIL for falsely accusing them, but we all know that will never happen.

its all relative man. I live in the UK and come from an area full of darkies. They get positive discrimination and to be fair they derseve it.l

There are videos of Al Sharpton selling Cocaine and Jesse Jackson talking about spitting in White Peoples food.....Wont even mention Hymie Town...

Back