t-483237 Protein/Meal Replacement Shakes [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Protein/Meal Replacement Shakes

MiikeB
04-17-2007, 03:51 PM
What is the best meal replacement/protein shake that can be easily/cheaply acquired? I see the slimfast/atkins/endure shakes at the grocery store, and also frozen fruit for fruit smoothies. Are any of these good, or there one I am missing?

My goal is just weight loss right now. I am eating more, smaller meals however I am looking to replace two of my meals with a liquid meal to save time. Please advise TW.

godsdog
04-17-2007, 03:58 PM
myoplex
order from bodybuilding .com

SharpShooter
04-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Are you opposed to making the shakes yourself? Buying oats and whey protein powder and blending it up? Or are you just looking for premade shakes?

MiikeB
04-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Are you opposed to making the shakes yourself? Buying oats and whey protein powder and blending it up? Or are you just looking for premade shakes?

I am defnitely not oppsed to this. What ingredients are best? Also, do I have to make it one serving at a time or can I make a bunch and refrigerate it?

hananafafriski
04-22-2007, 01:35 AM
hey mike

are you trying to gain lean weight
or trying to bulk up
or trying to get shredded
or trying to go from kinda flabby to built
or what

bosketaru
04-22-2007, 02:22 AM
hey mike

are you trying to gain lean weight
or trying to bulk up
or trying to get shredded
or trying to go from kinda flabby to built
or what

im wokring on gaining lean weight and getting shredded!!! what do you recommend?

hananafafriski
04-22-2007, 03:16 AM
lifting for 3 years

17 years old 6' 155 senior in HS to 20 years old 6' 2' 178. I have always had trouble putting on muscle but eating consistantly has helped lots.

ok here's what i take (supplement nerd)

morning : oatmeal with whey protein (fast metabolizing)

meal #4 has generic mixed protein (whey - soy - casein)

right before bed : 25g casein (egg - dairy) protein, for slow action while asleep and without food for 7 hours

yeah im a fitness nerd but when I eat protein like this and sip on amino acid mix while lifting I can go like a beast lifting for 2 hours straight

for u I say buy whey protein and eat almonds, tuna, and oatmeal, and try to never go 5 hours without eating

ZodiaK
04-22-2007, 10:54 AM
met-rx cookie dough MRP bars are my choice.

you don't have to worry about taking/cleaning a shaker at the gym/work or whatever.