THANK YOU! Reverand Al Sharpton!

Austforbeer

Veteran XX
Finally, we have reached the point where political correctness has gone too far!

Thank you Reverand Al Sharpton for letting us realize our right on free speech are is in dire perel!

Thank you Reverd Al Sharpton for showing us what a hyprocite you are for not apologising for the Duke case.

Thank you Reverd Al Sharpton for showing that even when you have this much publicity your attacks against rappers and other who do worse than Don Imus are weak and threatless.

Thank you Reverd Al Sharpton for not being a respected member of your community so that we can all see your obvious exploitation of the situation and your desire to get on television.

But most of all, thank you Reverd Al Sharpton for starting the end of political correctness. It's about fucking time!

NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS! NIGGERS!

I think we should protest until Austforbeer gets banned. I'm pretty offended that he started another fucking thread on this.

I visualize Austforbeer angrily pounding his keyboard while typing this to show the Reverend Al what's up.

Back