Paper due tommorow + 8:40am class = the suxor

Ha$h

Veteran-5
Yeah, i'm just sitting here writing up my 8 page paper thats due @ 2:40 tommorow. No doubt I'll get it done. I have been sitting here for 5 hours working on this and I have to piss so bad but because I can't trust the denizens in the tech center I have sit here and squeeze my urethra shut.

The topic (not that you care but here it is anyway) is:
Discuss the pros and cons of the argument that change in the environment due to human action and needs is inevitable and should not be discouraged.

I have to use Al Gore's movie The Inconvenient Truth which is all about global warming. I'm sure some of you have seen it or were forced to see it.

GOD DAMN I gotta pi$$

just say global warming is bullshit and you refuse to do the essay because it's liberal media bias

just say global warming is bullshit and you refuse to do the essay because it's liberal media bias

I've thought about that but then I realized how much I am paying for school and resigned myself to the fact that I must finish it.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? How and why would anyone put off a paper to the night before it's due. And not just the night before, but not starting it until like 2 in the morning. I seriously hope you get an F and fucking fail out of college you shit eating derelict.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? How and why would anyone put off a paper to the night before it's due. And not just the night before, but not starting it until like 2 in the morning. I seriously hope you get an F and fucking fail out of college you shit eating derelict.

I started it 5 hours ago you moron. Please lick my perineum.

Thanks.

you did this to yourself

on top of that after page 3 your paper is going to start sucking balls

you may want to use the enlarging period trick to add some length

Al Gore is a fucking idiot. Paper finished.

Cite page 100 of An Inconvenient Truth where Al Gore compares himself to Winston Churchill and compares Hurricane Katrina and global warming to the Third Reich.

hmmmm

Im writing a 3 pager due tomorrow on urban sociology and themes in movies lol. Kinda sucks finding published journals to coincide with my theme.

Also, worst prompt sentance ever. Also, to figure out human impact on environment, you should read a few books: William Cronnon's Changes in the Land and Ecological Imperialism by Alfred Crosby

Back