t-481586 Snack time! [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Snack time!

Mutton
04-08-2007, 08:32 PM
I often have a hard time eating a lot when I am doing strength training, so I'm hoping you guys could offer me some good meal ideas to get me going. And by meal I mean something one could whip up in 10 minutes or less. I'm no chef!
What are some of your favorite snacks/meals to eat while you are bulking?

PoorDoggy
04-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Not a meal, but these were posted in a workout thread a while back. They're tasty and make a good, healthy snack choice.

Frozen Peanut Butter Balls:
2 cups Smuckers Organic Chunky Peanut Butter
2 Medium Size Bananas
2 tbls whole flax seeds
2 scoops chocolate whey protein (i use vanilla)

mix everything up in the bowl mashing the bananas into the mixture. Roll them up into small balls a little smaller than a ping pong ball.
It should make about 24-30 depending on how big/small you make them. Put them into a container using wax paper to seperate layers and freeze them.
Make sure they are in the freezer for at least 2 hours before eating.

BeLiaL
04-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Good ol' peanut butter (the good stuff, not that overly-processed crap) on crackers

Tuna and brown rice

Peanut butter on an uncooked brick of raman

Cottage cheese and fig newtons

Insane_Poodle
04-08-2007, 09:00 PM
1. buy cottage cheese + oatmeal
2. make some oatmeal
3. mix oatmeal and cottage cheese
4. eat

DoughCow
04-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Some of the campbell's chunky soups offer a decent amount of protein at relatively low calories. Check some labels the next time you're at the store, you can zap em in the microwave in about 2 minutes and they taste pretty good.

BeLiaL
04-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I'd be wary of anything canned -- check the sodium levels before you put it in your cart

Goshin
04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Ya i need some help with fast easy meals too.

Can only go so far on sandwhiches and shakes lol.