[SNWS]i need ur help returning Gears of War (pagin cyanide)

Bodom

Veteran XX
my copy has finally succumbed to endless unreadable disc errors and no longer makes it past the initial screen. i need to return it

the warranty thing (90 days) says retailer will do it with receipt however i dont have the receipt anymore (that i can find). plus i got it at the beginning of january so its just past 90 days.

how did you get a free copy? i want to play some fuckin gears man. especially once King of the Hill mode comes out

Pam Beesely wants you to help

pamsbuttlol.jpg

buy a new one and return the old disc the next day saying you just bought it and it has disc read errors.

How the fuck do you destroy a disc in less than 3 months?

I'v seen worse. I'v seen people who can't keep disks for more than a week.

How?

They do shit like use it as coasters, play frizbee, or stack shit ontop of it or let it sit on the floor of a dirty room for awhile.

Don't know if this would work, but you should rent the game from a video store and replace the scratched with their copy and return it. Just tell them it would freeze when you tried to run it.

EDIT: beat =[

Cute red heads are few and far between, so I accept your SNWS photo.

But in the meantime, I am going to go get my face owned in GoW.

Acquire a copy of it via torrent, then utilize utorrent to mount.

.......What?

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

Jesus. This is the guy that got fired cause he's too good at his job so no one likes him and something about Windows using a 40 gig file allocation table.

Goddamn. Just stop giving advice.

magazine scan

cyanide said he called someone and sent in his old disc and they mailed him a new one. the blockbuster thing is feasible but i dont wants to get caught. doesnt blockbuster put stickers and shit all over it anyway?

the reason it has that error now is because one of my faggot retard roommates kicked my fucking xbox when walking by and it rattled the cd and left a scratch ring

magazine scan

cyanide said he called someone and sent in his old disc and they mailed him a new one. the blockbuster thing is feasible but i dont wants to get caught. doesnt blockbuster put stickers and shit all over it anyway?

I'm not sure about stickers but I"m not sure they even have the same printing on the disk either :shrug:

basically I'm not helping

magazine scan

the reason it has that error now is because one of my faggot retard roommates kicked my fucking xbox when walking by and it rattled the cd and left a scratch ring

How would you get caught from changing discs?

Edit: Nvm

oh ya, completely forgot. the number cyanide called is 1-800-4MYXBOX. He called them and told him he had hairline fractures on his CD caused by the 360 itself. They told him they couldn't replace the game but then he bitched back saying that he shouldn't be punished by a problem caused by the system that they are correcting by releasing a new 360.

I called that number and they told me they cannot replace the game. I guess you have to use the right excuses and get the right rep on the phone.

Last edited:
You can flash the rom on your xbox 360 dvd player and then play burned games on it. I bought a 360 2 days ago, and I had it modded within an hour of being out of the box. All you need is a PC with the proper SATA chipset, an extra SATA cable, the proper files, and some tools to open the xbox.

What kind of DVD-ROM does your 360 have? What kind of motherboard do you have in your PC?

You can flash the rom on your xbox 360 dvd player and then play burned games on it. I bought a 360 2 days ago, and I had it modded within an hour of being out of the box. All you need is a PC with the proper SATA chipset, an extra SATA cable, the proper files, and some tools to open the xbox.

What kind of DVD-ROM does your 360 have? What kind of motherboard do you have in your PC?
is it possible to play xbox live (with legit, purchased games) with the modded 360?

Back