Do you believe in hauntings?

Flash

Veteran XX
Watching these haunting shows on Discovery channel and they seem like the biggest crock of shit. If you had a haunted house why wouldn't you just sell that shit to the media??? Anybody actually believe in this stuff?

OMG I'm watching this too! Sure, they could sell the home, but if the Wilcocks sold it, then their marriage would fall apart.

spinfusor.jpg

salad.jpg

Watching these haunting shows on Discovery channel and they seem like the biggest crock of shit. If you had a haunted house why wouldn't you just sell that shit to the media???

the fact that you are watching it on television should be a hint that people already did sell their shit to the media.

I believe in carnal knowledge of a female as well.

Now you have nothing to talk about or reply with. so get the fuck out of this thread.

In 1980 I had just moved into a new apartment with my new bride.
Some friends were over and we were talking when we all heard, "Ernie...Ernie."
My name.
We were the only people in the apartment, so we thought to look and see who was calling my name.
We ran outside and then into the basement, nobody.

I am not saying what caused that, just that it freaked the shit out of me and I obviously still remember it.

Now you have nothing to talk about or reply with. so get the fuck out of this thread.
I see. So your opinion of "Ghosts exist" is far more valid than my opinion that they don't?

Burden of proof is on you, buddy.

At least with 9/11 you can pick and choose facts that appear to support your position. You can't really do that here.

Back