zomg im in deep now

you give a toast at some point in the ceremony. i totally didn't know i had to do this when i was my brother's best man. doh!

other than that, not much

Think of it as being the Groom's wingman, make sure everything goes smoothly for him. For instance, I grabbed the weed off the table before mom came out and found it, things like that.

i was afraid it had to do with the toast.... :scared:

To the women we've met and to the women we've fucked
And to those of us who've had who've had no such luck
To the beer in the glass and vodka in the cup
Here's to stickin' it in her ass so she won't get knocked up
Here's to you and here's to me, together as friends we'll always be
But if you were to ever disagree, then FUCK ALL YOU AND HERE'S TO ME

There is a toast for you. Make sure to slam your drank at the end up it before anyone else can.

To the women we've met and to the women we've fucked
And to those of us who've had who've had no such luck
To the beer in the glass and vodka in the cup
Here's to stickin' it in her ass so she won't get knocked up
Here's to you and here's to me, together as friends we'll always be
But if you were to ever disagree, then FUCK ALL YOU AND HERE'S TO ME

There is a toast for you. Make sure to slam your drank at the end up it before anyone else can.

Perfect!

Yeah, and the bachelor party is on the best man.

I have learned that if you start out saying "I've never been good with crowds, but...."

Then they won't expect much.

you throw the bachelor party. and you look after the groom. which means you can't get totally hammered because you are responsible.

you also make a speech at the reception. i wrote a really good one back in 02 i think and brought down the house. if you practice enough ahead of time and focus on a good speech you can own. normally most people will start hyperventilating and not have anything written and generally look like a moron when they try to speak.

since you are the best man, you give the first speech, so make a good first impression. This ups your opportunity to get it on with the bridesmaids and/or other attending hotties. This comes to fruition at the after parties where you are reverred for being truly, "a best man".

Back