Fucking what the fuck

SL83

Veteran XV
So, my car just died today. I need to buy a new one. And then, I'm playing Dead Rising. I get up to Larry the Butcher. Right as it's loading the game after the cutscene, I get disk unreadable error.

I had to eject the game to get it to load it again. What the fuck?

So is my Xbox 360 dying?

Let's say you have no idea, zero, none. If you had an idea about we do we wouldn't be good at what we do now would we? We would be cunts, you callin' us cunts?

Bad luck comes in threes. You will die tonight.

Or maybe your car and Xbox are playing April Fools jokes on you. How could you forget?

I think I'm more upset about my Xbox 360 possibly dying than I am about having to buy a new car.

I finally got vampire: the masquerade Bloodlines last week, I fucking flipped when it kept crashing as I tried to escape from the society of leopold.. After the patch I was able to load the next level, but I started getting crashes in random places :[

I fucking crashed as I was fighting the sheriff, too, was so close to victory.. ugh, what a buggy game.

What's wrong with the car?

A week ago, I had it towed in because it wouldn't start. It would crank, but not start. Apparently there was no fuel going to the engine. It turned out to be a fuse, a major fuse was burned out. Got that replaced for 130 bucks.

Car works great for a week. I went to pick up my grandmother from the store to drop her back home. On the way back after dropping her home, I'm pulling into my driveway, the car just stalls and dies. Won't start back up. I had to push it up the driveway.

It's doing the same thing it was doing a week ago. So either the fuse burned out again, or something else happened that would cause no fuel pressure.

It's a 1991 Ford Explorer. So it has had a GOOD run.

So, my car just died today. I need to buy a new one. And then, I'm playing Dead Rising. I get up to Larry the Butcher. Right as it's loading the game after the cutscene, I get disk unreadable error.

I had to eject the game to get it to load it again. What the fuck?

So is my Xbox 360 dying?

You're inching closer to emo status every day Stephen ;)

Assuming that it is a fuel problem, you could change the fuel pump. A lot cheaper than buying a new vehicle. If that is shorting out, it will blow the fuse.

I don't understand a fuse change costing $130...?

Change your fuel filter first, that is cheap and easy to do.

A week ago, I had it towed in because it wouldn't start. It would crank, but not start. Apparently there was no fuel going to the engine. It turned out to be a fuse, a major fuse was burned out. Got that replaced for 130 bucks.

Car works great for a week. I went to pick up my grandmother from the store to drop her back home. On the way back after dropping her home, I'm pulling into my driveway, the car just stalls and dies. Won't start back up. I had to push it up the driveway.

It's doing the same thing it was doing a week ago. So either the fuse burned out again, or something else happened that would cause no fuel pressure.

It's a 1991 Ford Explorer. So it has had a GOOD run.

STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER and pick up a Chilton's book for your car! Your $130 repair was prolly closer to $.050 :rofl:

Yeah, I'm not going to front sons. I don't know jack shit about cars. 130 was for the labor. The part was like 6 bucks I think.

Yeah, I'm not going to front sons. I don't know jack shit about cars. 130 was for the labor. The part was like 6 bucks I think.

You can change your fuel filter for less than $20, probably less than $10. On the Explorer, it should just be a couple of plastic clips and a metal strap. You could have it done in less than 20 minutes.

If you have an in-tank fuel pump, the pump will probably run from $100-$200, and take abit of work (drop the fuel tank, replace pump and gaskets, re-install tank and assorted fittings) - probably 4+ hours for someone with no experience...

Just buy a Chiltons... it is not hard stuff. Just turning a wrench.

Back