Why Basketball sucks and Hockey rules!

It has nothing to do with race. Hockey is the only sport without Niggers. Watch an interview with a Basketball player and its all about how good he is and how awesome his team is. Even a european eighteen old rookie hockey player has enough respect to credit his teammates and the talent around him.

b9f18j.jpg

blackguy.jpg

It has nothing to do with race. Hockey is the only sport without Niggers. Watch an interview with a Basketball player and its all about how good he is and how awesome his team is. Even a european eighteen old rookie hockey player has enough respect to credit his teammates and the talent around him.

SOMEBODY IN YOUR LEAGUE JUST INTENTIONALLY CHOPPED A PLAYER DOWN IN THE HEAD WITH A STICK.

Allen Iverson Interview; "I deserve to be in a situation like this after everything I gave my team."
YouTube - Allen Iverson: Post Philadelphia

Ian Laperriere Hockey Night In Canada Interview
YouTube - Ian Laperriere Hockey Night In Canada Interview

Basketball Player = Cocky

Hockey Player = Humble
idiot. great examples :rolleyes:

YouTube - KG Interview

kevin garnett's interview. him breaking down.. shouldering any blame.. and summing it up when he says "its not about me, its about us"

and hockey players not arrogant? how about "superstar" mario lemieux? rejecting people who didnt think he was better than gretzky, coming out of retirement to "help" the penguins, only to get rid of all their good players (jagr, straka, etc) so he could be the undisputed #1 guy on "his" team

good job picking those examples.

basketball sucks anyhow. Hockey is a far better game to play and its more of a team effort. individuals get nowhere

Back