The funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Luckenbach

Veteran-5
Today we hosted "Meet M.E." here at Texas Tech. It's an event where middle school kids from around the city come to Tech and tour all the Mechanical Engineering labs. We had them do a wind tunnel competition etc etc., But the funniest shit ever happened when we took the group of kids to see the CNC mills.

So we are showing them how the mills work and the kids are all huddled in a big group trying to look in the little glass windows on the sliding CNC mill doors. Well this other guy Troy opens up the mill doors so that they kids can see better after the machine was done running. The kids all huddle closer. He then explains that the liquid spraying all over in there was to keep the parts from over heating and right as he said that the oil/water coolant jet BLASTS A KID IN THE FACE!!! It was by far the funniest shit I've seen in years.

We joked about how he must have bumped the "blast-kid-in-face button" on the control panel. Supposedly it was an automatic function to clear the line but whatever. Anyways, funny shit, you shoulda been there.

CLIFFS:
-Middle schoolers at college.
-CNC mill coolant jet owns kid in the face.
-Much laughter.

It didn't look like it hurt him, just made a mess. Right when it hit him he turned his back to it and most of the blast was deflected by his jacket.

We all had a good :lol:

what kind of fucking retard is going to be wearing a jacket in this weather in texas, especially lubbock.

My family business was machining for over 20 years. I used to program mills and turning centers all day long. Anyhow one day this guy who I always hated was working on one of the mills which only had a partial enclosure. He kept fucking with the coolant hose which on that particular machine was running a thick sulfur based oil since we were making these inconel fittings for jt-109's (pratt and whitney jet turbines). So after about 6 hours of non stop playing with the loc-line it broke off right at the junction which just so happened to be at eye level and facing directly straight ahead. The oil blasted him right in the mouth and face and went down his throat and everything. Man we all had a good laugh at that faggot who we ended up firing soon after.

Another funny incident which i'll never forget was this FAT fucking salesman who used to come in all the time trying to sell us these piece of shit made in taiwan cnc mills. Anyway this guy had one of those asses that was so fat it used to go like halfway up his back. So my dad is working on this deburring machine which had 2 of the hard fiberglass bonded 3m polishing wheels on it. You know, kind of like those cheap dual stone grinders every dad has in the garage only these were heavy duty 4500 rpm industrial versions. So the guy is facing my dad with his back to the wheel telling him how good his machines are. I was standing behind him working on a program at one of our machines when all of a sudden I hear this ZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPP sound accompanied by the smell of what seemed to be burning flesh. :lol: The guy jumps like 5 feet and starts howling in pain and I realize that what happened was that the fat fuck had leaned right into the wheel on the other of where my pop's was working and it cut right thru his pants, shirt and his fat fucking ass. :rofl: His pants tore right up the back and the wheel had peeled off a good 4 inch strip of skin on his ass cheek which was really about 5 inches above his waistline. :lol: We never saw that guy again haha.

Man I miss my old shop, I have so many funny memories of mishaps and shit. Good thing no one ever got REALLY hurt but the potential was always there.

Back