Immigration by Numbers

I am all for immigrants who want to come here to live forever. I am not for work visas or stuff like that. It gives an unfair wage advantage to people from very poor countries versus people who are or will become US citizens.

But I can't blame anyone in Mexico or other countries like that coming here to work. You go where the money is and there is no incentive to not.

I am all for immigrants who want to come here to live forever. I am not for work visas or stuff like that. It gives an unfair wage advantage to people from very poor countries versus people who are or will become US citizens.

But I can't blame anyone in Mexico or other countries like that coming here to work. You go where the money is and there is no incentive to not.

Watch the damn video. You'll realize that immigration isn't going to do any good for them.

And sorry Mofo, I was so busy I forgot. I need a vacation from my trip to SD. Tons going on. But hey, you didn't call me either fucker.

Watch the damn video. You'll realize that immigration isn't going to do any good for them.

You lost me when you became an asshole.

However, I don't recall saying immigration would do any good for them. Perhaps you should "read the damn post" I did watch the video but people are not thinking about the group. They are thinking about themselves and I can understand someone looking at a short term gain over a long term gain.

btw I have been and continue to be in agreement with the ideas of this video and limiting immigration.

when i say i dont want illegal immigration i am thinking about the immigrants. As a Mexican American its disgusting watching this country make Mexican the new slaves while the left sells this slavery as a compasionate point of view.

Beyond that the lackluster enforcement on illegal immigration just makes it impossible for law abiding Mexicans who want to go through the right channels to come to America.

Thats not even taking into account these Epidemics with out produce thanks to these sick mexicans shitting and pissing on our food or the profound effect on our social services, medical services and economy.

when i say i dont want illegal immigration i am thinking about the immigrants. As a Mexican American its disgusting watching this country make Mexican the new slaves while the left sells this slavery as a compasionate point of view.

Beyond that the lackluster enforcement on illegal immigration just makes it impossible for law abiding Mexicans who want to go through the right channels to come to America.

Thats not even taking into account these Epidemics with out produce thanks to these sick mexicans shitting and pissing on our food or the profound effect on our social services, medical services and economy.

go the fuck back to mexico

know your role pablo. If your 10 cousins ans 15 nephews want to sneak in here, you cant bitch when we put their asses to work for 10 cents a day, thats what they are good for...or organ donors.

dont like it? go home.

know your role pablo. If your 10 cousins ans 15 nephews want to sneak in here, you cant bitch when we put their asses to work for 10 cents a day, thats what they are good for...or organ donors.

dont like it? go home.

:rofl: You can't really be that stupid :rofl:

dont feed the trolls

Right from the start of the video, I have problems with this guy. His statistics are skewed, and he assumes WAY too much from his data.

He talks about 1929-1965 as the "golden age," where all was good, the country grew, and immigrants were liked. What he doesn't mention is that, during that time, we went through an economic depression, 2 wars, and massive changes in lifestyle. (These causes are more likely explainations of why these people were well-received and well-adapted than the number or rules of people entering.)

Also, he completely ignores the percentage of population that immigrants represented. Even further, he doesn't seem at all concerned that the country's population was projected to peak and begin declining in 30 years.

This is someone who, I expect, would be unable to discern between linear and exponential growth.

Last edited:
what other use is there for mexicans? i mean we only have so much fruit to pick, rock walls to build or yards to mow.

For those who don't live in the southwest. Hopefully this video will give yall an idea of what we're talking about.

Immigration_by_the_Numbers.mov - Google Video

How exactly is this any different than say... New York in the 19th and early 20th century?

what other use is there for mexicans? i mean we only have so much fruit to pick, rock walls to build or yards to mow.

That's what they said about the Germans, Irish, Scottish, Austrian, Italian, etc.

It's not really possible for them to do so anyways with the way the laws are written.

Did you live in New York in the 19th and 20th century?

I thought not. The point is for people who DO NOT live in an area where immigration is a problem, to GET what's going on in the south west.

Because soon it's going to affect you as well.

Well they do create companies that succeed, something certain white folks just can't figure out.

I love your racial superiority when you are such a fucking failure, i guess when we have nothing to offer we grasp at what cant be taken away. AMERIKA IS MY BIRTH RITE!!!!

Back