[Advice] Cordless Phone

TF_Grungir

Veteran XV
So,
The little one should be here in about a month and I am finally having a land-line run to the house on friday. I am in need of a good cordless phone. I would like to have an expandable system (up to 3 handsets). I am guessing either a 5.8GHz or a DECT (1.9 GHz iirc) would be best since the wifi network runs at 2.4GHz and the baby monitor runs at 900MHz. I read Consumer Reports but some of the brands they recommend have new phones out.
I would like your suggestions on a good system... and to tell me if you owned a bad system so I can steer clear of it.
The other cordless phone thread sucks and is old. :D

I like my very reasonably priced and plain looking southwest bell freedom phones.

but I'm not sure if they still sell them.

~$70 got you two handsets, a main base, a remote base, and built in VM. apparently it could be expanded to 4 handsets.

Recently bought a trio of Moto 2.4 phones. They work well, no wifi or microwave interference that I've noticed. You won't be disappointed with Panasonic either... from what I saw, they're top tier stuff.

Any experience with specific models? There are quite a few panny phones. I think I have it narrowed down to 2 brands. Panasonic and Uniden.
Thanks for the input :D

Back