[Concert][So]I'm seeing Roger Waters in July...

Rosdower

Veteran XX
Has anyone ever been to one of his shows? I'm going to his Darien Lake gig on July 13th and getting the cheap lawn seats ($30). Anyone else going?

I saw him last summer for the Dark Side Of The moon tour...played some PF stuff from the wall and shit and a mix of his stuff (some is political and *yawn*), then intermission, then all of Dark Side from start to finish, it was real good.

I saw him recently when he was doing the dark side of the moon in it's entirety. I was pleasantly surprised how good the show was. He didn't sing all the stuff, he had a few other people sing this or that, but it was still a good show. The "Animals" songs he did were my favorite (and he sang those).

i saw him last september. he did stuff from wish you were here, the wall, & some earlier stuff, then did DSOTM in it's entirety, then finished it up w/ some more stuff from the wall and a few other songs. great show. one of the best parts was watching an inflatable pig fly up to the moon while listening to 'sheep'

this may i'm going down to tampa to see him

bump.gif

i seen him back in the 90's at the rosebowl in pasadena when they first started to tour after the release of that echos album. By far the best concert i have ever seen

I've seen him on both the previous tours (last summer and back in 2001 on the In The Flesh tour), and they're great shows.

I was particularly happy with his rendition of Set The Controls for the Heart of the Sun on this last tour, as well as his new song "Road to Jerusalem" (I think that's right).

Be aware, Roger Waters has been politically outspoken since the early 80s, and usually has something to say at his concerts. If you like Bush and/or are easily offended by political speeches, you'll probably be annoyed. Otherwise, enjoy the show! I wish he was coming back to Seattle this time, I'd see it again without question

Back