Sonic restaurants..

dionysus

Veteran X
I always see nationally televised commericals for this place. The only thing is the closest one to me is about 200 miles away. What is it, fast food like mc donalds? Because their shakes look delicious.

they have great deserts/slushes and shit like that, but the burgers aren't anything special, same with foot long cheese coneys, etc.

Sweetheart shake = yum when its in season :D

they have tater tots and hot dogs

i like their burgers

oh and 17yr old girls ridin around on rollerskates

I always see nationally televised commericals for this place. The only thing is the closest one to me is about 200 miles away. What is it, fast food like mc donalds? Because their shakes look delicious.

dude me too!

i see commercials for them all the damn time

i want to try thier food

The food sucks, well most of it, some of the small snackish type things are good. The drinks are really good though, and you can practically make up any kind of drink you want.

The food really isn't that great. The fries like come out of the fryer stale it's like wtf? Most opt for the tots because of this, and I fucking hate tots. Everything else is just average. Nothing to be like "oh lets go to Sonic!"

If I want a burger I get my Triple Prime to go from Ruby Tuesday's. Yum.

The food really isn't that great. The fries like come out of the fryer stale it's like wtf? Most opt for the tots because of this, and I fucking hate tots. Everything else is just average. Nothing to be like "oh lets go to Sonic!"

you fucking fuck

tots are awesome. thats it, im getting tots for dinner.

Back