Best poker online?

There's a handful of people who actually win at online poker. The rest get ground down, like it's rigged. In order to figure the shit out, you need to hang out with someone who's mastered it. They usually play with 4-8 windows going at the same time, have cheat huds up that tell them the percentage of the hand they are dealt, and a few other things. It's kinda like playing any online game after the kiddies have installed scripts. You'll get your arse handed to you and it's a waste of time.

Stick with the stock market if you want to make money. The market just crashed big time and it's about to go up again.

There's a handful of people who actually win at online poker. The rest get ground down, like it's rigged. In order to figure the shit out, you need to hang out with someone who's mastered it. They usually play with 4-8 windows going at the same time, have cheat huds up that tell them the percentage of the hand they are dealt, and a few other things. It's kinda like playing any online game after the kiddies have installed scripts. You'll get your arse handed to you and it's a waste of time.

Stick with the stock market if you want to make money. The market just crashed big time and it's about to go up again.

:lol:

you are so tuff fish

god youre the type of person i seriously love playing with

deposit some more on ngfm we'll have fun

It's not a flat out no.

Article on it here.
Actually, it is a flat out no. There is no regulation of any kind against an individual gambling over the internet. What the feds are trying to do is use the Wire Act from the 70s to cover internet wagering. It certainly mentions nothing of the sort since the internet did not exist back then, and the supreme court has not really had a chance to say one way or the other. But the letter of the law is that it is not illegal.

:lol:

difficult to fund your account now

yeah. There seem so to be some shady methods of transferring funds that I am not comfortable with. I was at bodog for 5+ years and never had a problem. Now they have stopped direct transactions and want me to use some crap I have never heard of before. Some on the poker forum were talking about buying prepaid credit cards and using those. I have not tried this.

there's so much idiocy in this thread, pretty hilarious

why do people post things as fact when they are just guessing? only serves to prove ignorance

Back