Not enough hype for Zodiac on TW..

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
I mean this is the guy that brought us Fight Club, The Game and Se7en. Donnie Darko and Robert Downey Jr. are superb actors in my book. I think it'll be one of the best movies of 07'.

This movie will be nothing like fight club.

I think it will be good though, jake gillinhall or whatever is a great actor.

I just bought one of your shirts, are you shipping them all out at once? How long until I get mine? I didn't see it mentioned in your thread.

Get out of this thread.. no but you are in the 2nd shipment. You will be getting your shirt sometime next week. A week from tomorrow at the latest.

just a little aside. i went to school with the son of the only surviving victim of a zodiak attack. patrick scott lewis is playing my friend's dad in this movie.

I support good movies like "2 Fast 4 The Future"

1144210212208.gif

I wanted to like the movie a lot more, but sadly I didn't. Very suspenseful at times, but overall I came in expecting a lot more.

Very long
Good Acting
Not scary or suspenseful
Nice cinematography

overall if youre interested in the history of the zodiac complemented by a decent script with good actors then its a good movie.

i however went primarily to be entertained and left in suspense and to be thrilled from time to time, and the movie sorely lacked in that department. by no fault of its own, the movie suffers from the fact that the zodiac killer just wasnt that interesting.

he was an overhyped figure who committed only 5 proven murders, made a celebrity out of himself in doing so by creating funky codes, and added to his legend by never being caught. however the murders themselves and the search for the killer are not particularly note-worthy or interesting (unless you just care about it particularly for some reason)

by the end of the film i was almost hoping the writers would have embellished upon the facts of the story just to create a legitamtely thrilling scene that could have made the film more lively, or created some sort of plot twist. however, that was not the intention of the film, and for it it recieved kudos for being true to the history but unfortunately it also becomes really drawn out and dull for doing so.

5.5/10

Last edited:
Back