Wii at Target this sunday...

No idea, which is how it is confusing to me Shadow.

Anyways, it doesnt hurt to give your Targets a call to see if they are selling them now, but for the most part a majority if not all of them are waiting until Sunday morning when they open to sell them.

If it shows it's available then it means that it's available now. I posted this same script about a month ago but can't find it due to the fact that searching for 'Wii' returns no results, lame ass 3 letter limit bs.

lol, mines busy collecting dust
even my kids are burnt out on wii sports.

didn't ssx blur just ship?

I call em' fucking flippers. If everyone quit buying electronics on Ebay they'd go away.

They cost me a cheap laptop last Black Friday. Did I pay extra money and buy on Ebay? NO. I'm still in the house of wait until SantaRosa comes out.

I call em' fucking flippers. If everyone quit buying electronics on Ebay they'd go away.

They cost me a cheap laptop last Black Friday. Did I pay extra money and buy on Ebay? NO. I'm still in the house of wait until SantaRosa comes out.

Ladies and Gentlemen... NoGodForMe.

do you have any other games besides the one that came with the system?

Zelda.
My kids play it. i haven't bothered with it tho I did plan to play through it.. Crackdown and nba street have kept me busy.
oh and some VC stuff

Back