old whore from next door cant deal w/ my rockin

Ronnie Dobbs

Veteran XX
ive lived in this apt for 5+ years and this old whore from next door came over and told me shes calling the landlord and the cops while i've got my pc speakers at fucking 30% volume listening to fucking mellow pouges music.. she moved in less than 6 months ago and shes thinks she can dictate what goes on in this building?? theres been plenty of times i've violated the cohabitation rules of noise pollution but this aint near one of them.

im sitting here really hoping she called the cops b/c they will tell her to just deal w/ it b/c its really at such a moderate volume its beyond acceptable.

im totally running over the mini-pine tree near the driveway she planted in the fall

wahtshouldidotw btwnotreallyfutw

/end lj

i wonder if you ever considered these things called headphones, i hear they make music sound really good and loud, but only to the person wearing them.

dick

edit: fu jomo

So she was a bitch and got no effect brought on to you, so you're going to destroy her shrubbery?

Carry on.

Its 12:30 at night. Its more than reasonable for her to ask you to keep it down. Put on head phones or turn off your bass. The bass is usually the only thing that travels through the walls anyway--even at low volume.

You seem like an asshole.

i am an asshole but regardless there is more than tolerable level for music ppl need to accept in an apt building. this was an hour ago btw.. if i was listening to it loud i would have headphones on but im really not exxagerating when i say i was listening at totally acceptable levels before. im thinking its carry over from the hd nhl game i watched from 7-930 at max fucking volume

At my gf's dorm, the neighbors would play their music at around 20% volume during all hours, but it was still fucking annoying.

bump bump bump bump...bump...bump bump bump bump...bump

etc, etc, so on. We wanted to fucking shoot them.

Between the hours of noon and 8:30pm, sound is ok at a low volume. all other times, off.

i am an asshole but regardless there is more than tolerable level for music ppl need to accept in an apt building. this was an hour ago btw.. if i was listening to it loud i would have headphones on but im really not exxagerating when i say i was listening at totally acceptable levels before. im thinking its carry over from the hd nhl game i watched from 7-930 at max fucking volume

you are an asshole. use your damn headphones you worthless fuck

so you were making lost of noise for 2 hours then turned that off and went and made more noise? Obviously she can hear it and that is really too much to ask fro anyone during the evening hours. You should be more respectful in the evening.

ive lived in this apt for 5+ years and this old whore from next door came over and told me shes calling the landlord and the cops while i've got my pc speakers at fucking 30% volume listening to fucking mellow pouges music.. she moved in less than 6 months ago and shes thinks she can dictate what goes on in this building?? theres been plenty of times i've violated the cohabitation rules of noise pollution but this aint near one of them.

im sitting here really hoping she called the cops b/c they will tell her to just deal w/ it b/c its really at such a moderate volume its beyond acceptable.

im totally running over the mini-pine tree near the driveway she planted in the fall

wahtshouldidotw btwnotreallyfutw

/end lj

BUY A HOUSE, YOU SILLY TWAT!!!!

actually i think im the only one telling you to turn it up.

crank it.

make that bitch appreciate '3' from now on.

Back