Windows Vista

CosmicBlend

Contributor
Veteran XX
So my XP install went crazy this morning and i have been toying with the idea of trying vista. Only problem is i have no idea which version i should "buy". Can anyone point me in the right direction of which release i need and the "checkout procedures" that work best? PM me if you know please.. Help a brotha out!

if you do get it, all versions are included, it installs version by key..if you are "buying" it go with ultimate, it is everything.

I know about all of the different version.. but which RELEASE should i look for?

Oh yeah Xcursion go fuck yourself.

I know about all of the different version.. but which RELEASE should i look for?

Oh yeah Xcursion go fuck yourself.

HAY GUYS! HELP ME PIRATE AN OPERATING SYSTEM. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AND HOW DO I INSTALL IT?!?!?!?!?! HELP ME WITH MY WAREZ SINCE I AM INCOMPETENT!!!!! THX!

HAY GUYS! HELP ME PIRATE AN OPERATING SYSTEM. WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD IT AND HOW DO I INSTALL IT?!?!?!?!?! HELP ME WITH MY WAREZ SINCE I AM INCOMPETENT!!!!! THX!

I dont need help installing it.. i see many different releases and i would like to know which one works best. I do not have a problem finding it either. ALL I AM FUCKING ASKING IS WHICH RELEASE IS BEST. CAN YOU BE LESS OF AN INCOMPETENT FUCK?

You don't need Ultimate. Just get Home Premium. Comes with everything you would need unless you run a business out of your home or something.

He just asking which, if they were all free, and they are, is the best one? I would just get Ultimate, why find out later that you really needed a feature?

Honestly though, if I were installing an OS it would be XP Pro.

what i mean is which one at the "store" is the best release.. IE. RTM, BillGates.. which one is everyone using now.. i know that Ultimate is the best but which RELEASE is everyone "buying"

I dont need help installing it.. i see many different releases and i would like to know which one works best. I do not have a problem finding it either. ALL I AM FUCKING ASKING IS WHICH RELEASE IS BEST. CAN YOU BE LESS OF AN INCOMPETENT FUCK?
You typically see comments about the releases at the places where you get them telling you if it is a good release or not.

Yeah!!! and they should get banned for even thinking about it also, we would sure show them!

You're a moron.

You typically see comments about the releases at the places where you get them telling you if it is a good release or not.

There are multiple releases and no one is comparing them, i am just looking for a definitive answer to which is best.

Back