f59.jpg

911 Turbo:
$137,220
Engine layout Rear engine
Cylinders 6
Displacement 3.6 liters (3,600 cc)
Horsepower 480 hp
@ rpm 6,000 rpm
Torque 460 lb.-ft. (With optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package - Overboost: 505 lb.-ft.)
@ rpm 1,950 - 5,000 rpm (With optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package - Overboost: 2,100 - 4,000 rpm)
Compression ratio 9.0:1
f59.jpg

I have no intention (nor the ability) to buy either of these cars; I'm just wondering why Porsche has 2 cars that are so similar. Which one, providing you could afford both, would you choose?

I honestly like the body of the first one better, but the specs on the second one + the non gay spoiler are pretty awesome.

I honestly like the body of the first one better, but the specs on the second one + the non gay spoiler are pretty awesome.
I actually kinda like the spoiler.

I'm having trouble really seeing much difference. They look like the same car, but the turbo has some extra flair here and there. The GT3 is lower and lighter, but the turbo is more powerful.

I actually kinda like the spoiler.

I'm having trouble really seeing much difference. They look like the same car, but the turbo has some extra flair here and there. The GT3 is lower and lighter, but the turbo is more powerful.

I am not saying its awful. Im saying i would prefer to have the top car with the bottom car's spoiler.

GT car vs track car... track car for me!

And in terms of price, shouldn't you be comparing the turbo to the GT3RS? ( :drool: )

everyday? turbo

track? gt3

best of both worlds? older gt2.

I've read that the turbo is just to easy to drive, gets boring. But shit I'll take any of the three :)

GT3 = RWD

Turbo = AWD

GT2 = RWD + Turbo :bigthumb:

For everyday driving, I'd take the Turbo. For the track - the GT3. Light, simple, to the point.

I had the opportunity to drive a turbo. It sucked the eyeballs into the back of my head. It ruined all other cars for me...

Back