Chinese Food - 4 Straight Days

Feannag

Veteran XV
I've had Chinese food for the past 4 days, how did I do it?

Sunday night - Dinner with folks, Chinese take-out.
Monday afternoon - Said Chinese leftovers for lunch.
Monday evening - Hanging out with a friend, decision as to where to eat, "Hey how about Chinese?"
Tuesday afternoon - That Chinese leftover, half of it.
Tuesday night - Hanging out still with said friend and brother and roommate, order more Chinese food.
Wednesday afternoon - Chinese leftovers again for lunch.
Wednesday evening (tonight) - last of Chiense leftovers.

Bunch of leftover rice, put a pat of butter on it, threw it in GladWare and probably having it for lunch tomorrow.

Oddly, I'm not sick of it.

Next time I hang out with my friend we'll get Chinese again, just not the food.

Do you know what people in China call Chinese food?

Food
I always wanted to know. Do people in China when they think about McDonald's say, "Hey, you feel like some American tonight?"

Are you pissing out your asshole yet?

Not yet, I usually eat a high-fiber cereal in the morning to keep me more regular. But I have been dropping some hot, heavy farts all over the place. Did it at work as I was leaving in a crowd of people. Bunch of kids and moms poking through the books and I went over and picked up a book. And just as I looked like I was done with it I laid a nice silent rip, put the book down and walked off.

I always wanted to know. Do people in China when they think about McDonald's say, "Hey, you feel like some American tonight?"

Yes, Yes they do - Along with starbucks it is usually referred to as American Rubbish.

I just had Chinese food for every meal for 30 days - that is breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. In that whole time I had steak once and KFC once - which could still be classed as chinese b/c it was cooked by those little yellow fuckers. Admittedly I was living in China so I had not much choice...and I did get a bit sick of it - chopsticks and rice again - oh goody

I never thought there was a such thing as 'American Food'.

I never thought there was a such thing as 'American Food'.

Being a relatively young nation, as compared to other nations of the world, it's only been up until now after a couple centuries American cuisine is coming into its own. Lots of regions borrow from many countries, but American chefs have learned to put a new spin on traditional dishes.

The fact we are a melting pot and all the immigrants brought recipes from their respective countries helps too, a lot of material to draw on/experiment with.

no seriously

No seriously, you're a meber.

I consider burgers, hot dogs, fries, and iced tea to be "American Food".

Also cold beer.

Back