Hurray for my $112 tax refund.

Slash

Veteran X
:rolleyes:

There goes my hopes of buying a new computer. Or having some breathing room while I look for a new job.

Speaking of which, :fu: to this shitty ass job. I can't believe I was having doubts about leaving. If I was paid more then I wouldn't claim 2 federal deductions, and thus wouldn't be dissapointed with my choice upon seeing such a meager refund.

Let this be a lesson to you all, learn from my mistake, don't take deductions if you can really live with it.

Are you serious? The money you would have gotten back is yours anyway, so either you get it back with your paycheck, or at the end of the year with a refund. Next time, manage your money better. That's what a budget and savings account is for.

Are you serious? The money you would have gotten back is yours anyway, so either you get it back with your paycheck, or at the end of the year with a refund. Next time, manage your money better. That's what a budget and savings account is for.
:signed:
In a perfect world, your 1040 should result in a "net zero", meaning you paid exactly the correct amount of taxes. You kept as much money in your wallet as possible, and you didn't give the government a short-term loan of your hard-earned cash.

On another topic, I'm getting back $6k this year. :bigthumb:

$7200 back for me. While it's good to get the money, maybe it'd be better if i increased my deductions (8/8 already) so i end up with zero. :(

Back