[hit it or not]

DillingerEscp

Veteran XV
bonk2.jpg

bonk1.jpg

bonk.jpg

Well, would ya ?

*EDIT* This is TW, this girl isnt a supermodel, have all of you lowered your standards ?

Last edited:
In other words "LOOK AT MY HOT FRIEND GUYS!!"

An obvious yes from everyone here except maybe Kura.

Last edited:
why would you even post this.

[Hit it or Not] are for chicks that are questionable, not where everyone is gonna say yes.

Do ppl post shit like this thinking "man, everyone is gonna think I'm always with hot chicks, this will be great for my e-fame!"

the first pic is questionable. it gives a "i'm a little piggy" impression. then as we progress, we see pure-sex.

allow me to highjack this with an actual hit-it-or-not thread.

this girl is coming up to see me this weekend so.. it's relevant. Obviously I'll be hitting it but the question still stands for everyone else.

like, this girl is decent looking but she's a little bit big in my opinion. then again, I tend to go for nearly-anorexic types. she's got a big waist, I find. (and I find the girls she hangs out with aren't all that attractive.. so..)

(right)
n502548896_15544_693.jpg

n502548896_6505_7136.jpg

n502548896_15553_3286.jpg

Hey, I think I know where that picture in the Starbucks was taken. It's in Philadelphia right? A few blocks south of the main hall. There's a cheese steak place across the street. We ate there when we visited. Then we went across the street to Starbucks, got drinks, and walked back towards downtown where our car was parked.

Back