Does Bailey's Irish Cream expire?

it says 04 2007 so i guess its safe. i dont drink baileys straight. bleh. i bought it for car bombs a long time ago but it has been difficult to get one down now. stupid '05 halloween party.

Only time i've drank baileys is when doing irish car bombs w/ guiness (thats the only time I drink guiness too). i haven't done those in a while.... I'll have to change that this weekend

Brain Hemorraghe

Ingredients:
2 oz clear Schnapps of your choice
2 tsp Irish cream
1 tsp Grenadine
Mixing instructions:
Pour schnapps into a large shot glass (the measurements may be off a bit, you can experiment). Slowly pour irish cream into schnapps so that it basically forms a "brain" in "formaldihide". Finally, dribble the grenadine (dribbling onto a spoon then into the schnapps helps) directly into the center of the irish cream mass . As the grenadine amount slowly increases it will eventually burst through the irish cream creating a "hemorraghing" "brain".

Brain Hemorraghe

Ingredients:
2 oz clear Schnapps of your choice
2 tsp Irish cream
1 tsp Grenadine
Mixing instructions:
Pour schnapps into a large shot glass (the measurements may be off a bit, you can experiment). Slowly pour irish cream into schnapps so that it basically forms a "brain" in "formaldihide". Finally, dribble the grenadine (dribbling onto a spoon then into the schnapps helps) directly into the center of the irish cream mass . As the grenadine amount slowly increases it will eventually burst through the irish cream creating a "hemorraghing" "brain".

ive had one of these or one like it.

Have an unopened Bailey's in the cupboard, have been waiting for a nice situation to open it (i know it's nothing special, but i don't want to chug it just for no reason). Bought it a couple of months ago...

Also bought a couple of Italian lagers today. Nastro Azzurro Peroni

I am currently drinking Bombay Sapphire, with a touch of lemonade. It's only mildly gay.

My new favorite? Level vodka on the rocks. It is the best fucking vodka on the market.

personally i like Chopin

p.s. try Bailey's and Coffee at 4am lol

holy shit yes it does expire. i tried a bottle of it that codect had had in his booze cupboard for like 6 or 7 years.

granted that's on the extreme side, but it was all seperated and tasted fucking vile...

moral:
Spoiler

your case isn't as extreme, but i'd still go for a new one. that experience has tainted my loved of bailey's forever :(

I like Bailey's. Beats the shit out of beer.

Uh...no. Beer is good by itself. Baileys and any other kinda cream is not.

By beer, i mean Killians, Warsteiner, Guinness, stuff like that. None of that Buweiser Heineken shit. Thats for pussies.

Uh...no. Beer is good by itself. Baileys and any other kinda cream is not.
Only not. Straight Bailey's beats beer any day.

That's because beer is piss water. I'd rather drink vodka. Even if it tastes like shit, you won't notice it for long.

Back