[T/F] You can tell the quality of the liqour by the bottle it comes in

Durak

Veteran XV
I believe this is true to some extend. Shitty bartons vodka comes in plastic containers, but grey goose comes in an awesome semi-transparent bottle. average famous grouse comes in a clear, cylindrical bottle but glenfidditch comes in a green triangular thing with a crazy label. other things i noticed is that worse quality liquors have a screw on top rather than a cork

i bought some vodka whose bottle was molded into the shape of rifle.

it was the worst fucking shit i've ever had

you are wrong

I believe this is true to some extend. Shitty bartons vodka comes in plastic containers, but grey goose comes in an awesome semi-transparent bottle. average famous grouse comes in a clear, cylindrical bottle but glenfidditch comes in a green triangular thing with a crazy label. other things i noticed is that worse quality liquors have a screw on top rather than a cork

just another reason why I qualify as the correct spelling

Well, beyond plasic bottle = crap, your theory is retarded.

I've tasted some absolute hogshit liquor that came in a "fancy" bottle, mostly cause they relied on making the bottle cool so you'd be dumb and assume your theory is true and buy hogshit liquor.

Proof:
unicum-bitterer-kraeuterlikoer.jpg

I've tasted some absolute hogshit liquor that came in a "fancy" bottle, mostly cause they relied on making the bottle cool so you'd be dumb and assume your theory is true and buy hogshit liquor.

Proof:

You should have known by the word "unicum". Sounds like unicorn semen to me.

you bought a bottle of liquor name unicum?

*edit*

and drank it?

:lol:

Hey, it's unicum. None of this 'bukkake blend' shit, this is the single malt of semen-based beverages

Though.. for proof:
malt-glenmor-bot-342.jpg

That's about as plain a bottle as you could possibly get.

Proof:
unicum is good stuff

Back