What is the major non-atheistic superstition on TW?

I belive that there is nothing better than having your women make you a sandwich after giving you a nice blow job.

First, are you meaning to call Atheism a superstition?

Second, in answer to your question, the guy who said nihilism would be most correct, but not as conceived of by Schopenhauer. Nietzsche's nihilism is a much better fit for this group.

*edit* Nihilism might be tied with making of sandwiches after having received oral sex from your girlfriend. Hmmm...

First, are you meaning to call Atheism a superstition?

Second, in answer to your question, the guy who said nihilism would be most correct, but not as conceived of by Schopenhauer. Nietzsche's nihilism is a much better fit for this group.

*edit* Nihilism might be tied with making of sandwiches after having received oral sex from your girlfriend. Hmmm...

:ban:

I always just tell people that I believe in myself, and that's it.

superstition? is that the right word? So are you asking about philosophies/religions or being afraid of black cats and broken mirrors?

MasterPudge is just trying to make an anti-religious jab.

And no, superstition is not the right word.

bingo

Although, I do think the superstition is the right word. Jesus rising from the dead, for me at least, equates to ghosts and black cats.

Last edited:
I was raised Christian, but am not really sure any more, I guess i am a bit agnostic, but am definitely a monotheist

Back