[PC] Headphones

I used to use PC150's. One of the earpieces no longer produces sound. Will probably pickup another pair for $50.

my mic dide last night :(

I am going to get a better headset, but my kids trip on the cord and killz them

i use Icemat Siberias

great headphones, comfortable, superb sound, great mic for gaming, sounds good in anything

You can get Sennheiser HD580s for $125 from Amazon now. A little out of your price range but totally worth it from what I hear. (I haven't listened to them personally, but I own the HD595s and I've listened to the HD555s and HD650s. They all kick ass.)

Though you'll need at the very least a fairly good soundcard in order to drive them decently. A headphone amp would be needed to get the most of them, but I bet they'll still sound good compared to other headphones in that price range without one.

I bought those 580's on amazon when they were on sale at that price like 3 years ago. Great sound, even better amped. Worth every penny.

I used to use PC150's. One of the earpieces no longer produces sound. Will probably pickup another pair for $50.

I'm in the market for some new headset. I was wondering if these are comfy for extended hours of gaming?

Using Sennheiser HD485's

Overall great sound, the bass can get a little sketchy at times but I never really play songs that involve bass anyway. Very light headphones, very comfortable.

Back