So...a woman has a close male friend

Rev_Night

Welches
Veteran XV
hahaha so true :rofl:

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Didnt Chris Rock have a bit about something like this?
ABout the close friend being a dick in a jar? In case of emergency, break glass.... or somehting like that?

Didnt Chris Rock have a bit about something like this?
ABout the close friend being a dick in a jar? In case of emergency, break glass.... or somehting like that?
Yea, I remember that.

Women go through friends like water, but they hang onto their dicks in a jar for "just in case" they need them.

It really pisses me off cuz there's this girl I like, but I'm "just a friend" of hers. And we work together. I can't get out of this situation until I leave in september, so it's going to be awkward until then.

this has been the story of my life for the last three years. i end up befriending women and can't move beyond that for one reason or another

...probably because those women are either married, in a relationship already, or are just sleeping with someone. or a combination of those

i shoulda gone to college

this has been the story of my life for the last three years. i end up befriending women and can't move beyond that for one reason or another

...probably because those women are either married, in a relationship already, or are just sleeping with someone. or a combination of those

i shoulda gone to college

I'm sure your confidence and and social skills have nothing to do with it.

getting stuck in the friend zone with a chick can have neither to do with social skills or confidence. some women are just hesitant to get/stay together with the right guy, especially if they are too young or just immature... or just loose.

Back