[rip]This guy didnt come to work last night

Spoiler

uh? Let me go make a rip thread about some guy who didnt go to work in asia, brb

That bitch needs to be shot, I'm sick and tired of drunk drivers and their bullshit. If you're going to get shitfaced, hey heres an idea, don't drive to wherever the fuck you're going if you will be tempted to drive home afterwards. Fucking scum.

uh? Let me go make a rip thread about some guy who didnt go to work in asia, brb
Based on the fact he said COME to work lets used deductive reasoning to assume that it was someone that the OP actually knew and worked with.

She'll go to jail for 6 years and end up paying tens of thousands of $$$ while celebrity drunk drivers get a slap on the wrist, 15 hours of community service and mandatory rehab.

Am I close?

I've had this almost happen to me twice. Both times I was driving in the middle lane and both times the wrong way driver was in the passing lane. At a combined speed of 130+ you dont have a chance to react around a turn.

I've had this almost happen to me twice. Both times I was driving in the middle lane and both times the wrong way driver was in the passing lane. At a combined speed of 130+ you dont have a chance to react around a turn.

Minnesota Timberwolves player Malik Sealy was killed in a similar way.

Drunk driving should have an automatic 5 year license suspension.

If someone decides to run a high risk of killing someone, the deserve a lot more than that. Auto 10 year suspension, AT LEAST. People need to live with the problems they make for themselves.

If someone decides to run a high risk of killing someone, the deserve a lot more than that. Auto 10 year suspension, AT LEAST. People need to live with the problems they make for themselves.

The problem is that even if they have no license, they STILL drive.

Drunk driving should have an automatic 5 year license suspension.

aside from the part where you can get a DUI without actually being drunk

one of my relatives worked as a tow truck driver inbetween jobs. he said that at DUI checkpoints, people would be completely normal and blow just over the limit. The car would get impounded and they'd get arrested.

I'd fully support the automatic 5 year suspension, so long as the legal limit was on a person to person basis (written on your license)

I'm not condoning drunk driving, but it's stupid to have like a glass of wine or a cocktail at dinner, be completely fine, and get a dui. I know you're going to say that it doesnt happen, but it does.

aside from the part where you can get a DUI without actually being drunk

one of my relatives worked as a tow truck driver inbetween jobs. he said that at DUI checkpoints, people would be completely normal and blow just over the limit. The car would get impounded and they'd get arrested.

What does a tow truck driver know about breathalyzers...other than taking them? If you're over the limit it's just too bad. That's why Vishnu invented taxis.

Back