I.AM.ADDICTED.TO.ORGASMS. !!!

Dr.Chen

Veteran X
I have a gf so I do have sex on the weekends but when she's not here on weekends I masturbate twice a day. Is this too much TW? I just really like orgasms and such... Any of you handle the monkey more than 12 times a week? just curious.

you you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you youyou you you you you you you

background2.jpg

Instead of jacking off all the time, think about your gf and the thick, creamy snack she could be enjoying. Let her taste it for once, very thick a nd creamy.

I have a gf so I do have sex on the weekends but when she's not here on weekends I masturbate twice a day. Is this too much TW? I just really like orgasms and such... Any of you handle the monkey more than 12 times a week? just curious.

Quoted for future use. :bandit:

Back