[Vid] Claw Hands

why the fuck are these people allowed to breed? cut off their tubes and let them live until they are dead
this shit needs to be cleaned from the gene pool

why the fuck are these people allowed to breed? cut off their tubes and let them live until they are dead
this shit needs to be cleaned from the gene pool

Usually that little thing called nature would do that for us. But now society allows those who should have otherwise been food or fodder do to genetic mutations are allowed to survive and breed.

This is simply the result of mutations that are allowed to breed.

yes i fucking know and thats why i was wondering why they arent forcibly sterilized to kill this gene

oh wait thats totally immoral and shit and not politically correct and theyre just diverse thats all

yes i fucking know and thats why i was wondering why they arent forcibly sterilized to kill this gene

Yeah, I'm sure in the future, alien anthropologists will mark the rise of lobster hand genes as the event that caused the extinction of humanity... when coupled with the rampent retardation that appears to run in your family cesspool. :rolleyes:

well they still need to find someone to breed with them... that "should" wipe them out.

They could go to spermbanks and shit. (The wimenz)

CRAB PEOPLE OH SHIT FUCKETY HOLY CUNT

180px-Crab_people2.jpg

They could go to spermbanks and shit. (The wimenz)

CRAB PEOPLE OH SHIT FUCKETY HOLY CUNT

180px-Crab_people2.jpg

Nail on head. Society now makes it possible for anyone to waltz in and have children for a price, no relationship or actual sex involved.

And the dwarves...anybody with dwarfism in their family line definitely. Tay-Sachs....have to sterilize the Jews. Oh, and you'll probably want to go after the blacks too, gotta take care of that whole Sickle Cell thing.

Could you please outline for us the rest of your eugenics plan Herr Hitler?

eugenics reminds me, why is it bad? i mean its practiced on thousands of other animals all over the world and its just called selective breeding

Back