I've heard rumors and a updated 360 coming out...

Austforbeer

Veteran XX
I've heard rumors about a updated 360 coming out...

At the end of January with updated hardware that won't overheat as easilly. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Last edited:
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif

DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif

DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif

DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif
DancingKid.gif

Yeah, I've heard the same thing too. From what I've heard it won't be any different than the current 360 except the core will be done with a new manufacturing method to make it smaller. It'll be cooler and quieter.

Yeah, I've heard the same thing too. From what I've heard it won't be any different than the current 360 except the core will be done with a new manufacturing method to make it smaller. It'll be cooler and quieter.

Got any links or anything? I have people waiting on getting a new xbox because of this because a coworker is spreading these rumors. I just want to know information and determine the best way to get my hands on one of these when they do come out.

PS not being able to edit a thread title sucks.

this is pretty common practice with consoles

that's why it sucks to be an early adopter (plus the price etc)

I saw something about a standalone HD-DVD player but not sure if that was it.

The standalone HD-DVD players are on the shelves now, at least they are here. I seen them about 20 minutes ago... didn't look at the price.

ummm sounds along the lines of a new processor. Same speed just smaller nanometer architecture. This often happens with consoles as they find better cheaper ways to make the components.

The standalone HD-DVD players are on the shelves now, at least they are here. I seen them about 20 minutes ago... didn't look at the price.
$199.99 at my local BB.

Last "revision" rumor I heard was that Microsoft would eventually release a console with an embedded HD-DVD drive.

Back