New Monitor

uno

Veteran XX
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7625475&st=samsung+tft&type=product&id=1134704174782

amsung SyncMaster 20.1" Flat-Panel TFT-LCD Monitor - Black
Model: 204B

If you need more space, don't buy a bigger desk. This flat-panel 20.1" LCD monitor will give you more elbow room without sacrificing screen size and picture quality. MagicBright technology optimizes your picture depending on your chosen application.

* 20.1" LCD screen

* 1600 x 1200 maximum resolution

* 0.26mm dot pitch

Ultrafast 5 ms response time

300 cd/m² brightness; 800:1 contrast ratio

30-81kHz horizontal frequency

56-75Hz vertical frequency

160° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angles

15-pin D-sub input; DVI-D input

On-screen image controls

MagicBright technology; 4 separate brightness modes designed specifically for PC, Internet and entertainment applications

MagicRotation for portrait or landscape viewing

MagicTune, MagicColor and MagicSpeed functions

ENERGY STAR compliance assures a high standard of energy efficiency

Good choice? Bad Choice? Please enlighten my nerd overlords.

I used to sell em for $550 canadian a year ago. Overall good quality, never had anyone complain. I do however perfer my 2405 as it's probably the best purchase i've ever made. Maybe you should have waited for dell boxing day deals?

I used to sell em for $550 canadian a year ago. Overall good quality, never had anyone complain. I do however perfer my 2405 as it's probably the best purchase i've ever made. Maybe you should have waited for dell boxing day deals?

not worth the price

350$ and it's not even widescreen? I wouldn't buy it. Dell has a 20" widescreen for less than that.

But of course, you're going to say "not worth the price" since you're cool like that, huh.

350$ and it's not even widescreen? I wouldn't buy it. Dell has a 20" widescreen for less than that.

But of course, you're going to say "not worth the price" since you're cool like that, huh.

i dont want widescreen. and no 600$ monitor is not worth it. k thx.

It costs less than the one you linked. It costs less at similar specifications but is widescreen.

Good thinking there, sport.

That's like buying a car today and asking for manual windows and paying more.

I seriously prefer a 1600x1200 than a 1680x1050. though I understand it is also a great monitor.

I bough the samsung one only cause my monitor died on me and I need a new one and the 24in dell one aint available in brazil yet.

Back