Reggs

I'll give you a serious answer.

He's a LARPer. That right there is reason enough. Beyond that, he desperately wants to be metrosexual and believes he has style while exuding nothing but poor taste. He also has extremely rich parents (not birth parents, he decided he liked the rich people better so they adopted him) that pay for everything for him. They bought him a condo in SoCal and pay all his bills while he runs around humping the baristas at Starbucks©®™ and snuggling with his RAZR©®™ phone. He's proud of all of this, by the way.

Oh, and he has atrocious spelling. He says he's dyslexic, but in all likelihood, he's just plain stupid. [strike]Though, to be fair, his posts in the last few months have been predominantly legible.[/strike]

Last edited:
i asked hell he said to ask on forum and i told him i'd get burnt, but yeah i saw reggs threads lol i see what u guys mean and i quote Reggs, "A to the A to the R-O-N!"

I'll give you a serious answer.

He's a LARPer. That right there is reason enough. Beyond that, he desperately wants to be metrosexual and believes he has style while exuding nothing but poor taste. He also has extremely rich parents (not birth parents, he decided he liked the rich people better so they adopted him) that pay for everything for him. They bought him a condo in SoCal and pay all his bills while he runs around humping the baristas at Starbucks©®™ and snuggling with his RAZR©®™ phone. He's proud of all of this, by the way.

Oh, and he has atrocious spelling. He says he's dyslexic, but in all likelihood, he's just plain stupid. [strike]Though, to be fair, his posts in the last few months have been predominantly legible.[/strike]

This is where people make all the wrong assumptions. I have never said I have style, nor have I tried to convince anyone of it. In fact, I rarely if ever talk about my style. Also, I like my parents because they raised me from a baby. When wealthy people are involved in anything it's so simple to simplify everything, and that's exactly what people have done here concerning my life.

I have also never expressed pride about any of this. Not even once. This is all something you assume without any implication on my part what so ever. One rule I always follow for myself and expect of others is never to brag or be proud of anything other than personal accomplishments.

I am dyslexic, but only said so after everyone kept on hounding me about my spelling soon after I reged here, however, I have have never used it as an academic crutch, even as a kid. It's been "getting better" only because I now use Google Toolbar.

i dont think this thread could have failed any harder. had you gave it some time you would have slowly learned the reason, now you just look like an absolute idiot.

fuckingmember-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back