Brasstax and Bew Bew

Rilke

Veteran X
are the same to me. I don't see any similarities in their tw behavior, but I have to tell myself that each is not the other when reading their names.

Why?

they are both good

everything brass posts is quality

bew is kind of creepy with his organized TW files...

I for one welcome our new brasstax and bew overlords.

I think the two of you should throw a tw pizza party and provide, yep, you guessed it, pizza, for everyone.

DIRECTIONS: For every 10 pizzas you order, 7 shall be Pepperoni.

Brasstax is like the gray fox. At least 3 different people have been brasstax since TW started. Once you work your way up through the guild, you are given a leather condom that detects pussy through walls. You also get a pretty cool apt in Vegas that only you have the key to.

Brasstax is like the gray fox. At least 3 different people have been brasstax since TW started. Once you work your way up through the guild, you are given a leather condom that detects pussy through walls. You also get a pretty cool apt in Vegas that only you have the key to.

I see your grey fox and raise you a dread pirate roberts.

God damnit spoiler that shit. :mad:

Back