[Official] Panthers vs. Eagles

What makes this thread official? Did both of the teams and the NFL agree that this is an official thread about the football game?

This will be an ugly, ugly night for the birds of the city of brotherly love. When you're going into battle with Jeff Garcia at the helm, it's never a good sign.

I like Carolina, 24-16. Probably 3 Akers FG's, then some trash TD at the end for the 'Birds. My only saving grace for this game is hoping that Brian Dawkins decapitates Keyshawn on a hit.

This will be an ugly, ugly night for the birds of the city of brotherly love. When you're going into battle with Jeff Garcia at the helm, it's never a good sign.

I like Carolina, 24-16. Probably 3 Akers FG's, then some trash TD at the end for the 'Birds. My only saving grace for this game is hoping that Brian Dawkins decapitates Keyshawn on a hit.

I agree with most of that, but I don't see Carolina getting 24 points. They are due for a breakout game, but John Fox is so dang conservative that he will try to sit on a 3 point lead in the 3rd quarter. If Carolina gets up by 10 in the first half, look for run-run-run-punt the rest of the game.

I agree with most of that, but I don't see Carolina getting 24 points. They are due for a breakout game, but John Fox is so dang conservative that he will try to sit on a 3 point lead in the 3rd quarter. If Carolina gets up by 10 in the first half, look for run-run-run-punt the rest of the game.

This is so true.....I hate the fact that John Fox does not take advantage of one of the best reciever duo's in the NFL. I mean he does....but...Between him, and Delhomme....GAWD!

This is a very important game for both teams. It is a good game.

lol the eagles are a lost cause at this point. if they manage to make the playoffs its because that conference is so shitty the NFL should do a BCS rankings system to get more AFC teams in that actually deserve it. lol BCS lol.

and if i hear one more faggot from ESPN or anywhere complain about the flex schedualing for MNF, ill stab them. its fucking stupid to complain about not having a flex schedual for a day where only 1 game is played. if ESPN doesnt like thier matchup next week, me and 21 friends have offered a backyard sandlot game for them to switch too. but the fucking announcers have to keep thier mouths shut about anything other than calling the game.

Last edited:
Back