How far would you go for your neighbor?

Dispatch

Veteran X
Yesterday, the neighbor came over and asked to use a plunger. Now, it isnt that big of a deal, but he has money and could very easliy go out and buy one. If he had to take an uber crap and couldnt wait that long, then I did a huge favor for this guy.

Now, that I have the plunger back and it's been washed... I still look at it funny. I may need a new one.

What weird things has your neighbor asked you for or you asked of your neighbor?

Considering my neighbors have been my best friends for upwards of 10 years... there's probably not much that is out of bounds.

Toothbrushes and other personal items, certainly.

Plungers, cars and money, hell no.

Nothing. Fuck her. She's an emaciated old demon witch that complains about everything and blames it on our family regardless of how irrational the problem.

Considering my neighbors have been my best friends for upwards of 10 years... there's probably not much that is out of bounds.

Toothbrushes and other personal items, certainly.

Plungers, cars and money, hell no.

Plungers, Cars and Money was the name of my first band.

just moved in a year ago they haven't asked for anything, but if the did I would give them whatever i could.

my neighbor has helped me out tremendously with random favors around the house. He has helped me spray my balcony, hung french doors, used his concrete cutter to add lines to my driveway, and other things..

I repay him by helping him out when he needs it and break my back for him in the process.

hes a good friend

Haha, check this out.

This house across the street is completely shady. Since me and my buddies are out late often, we see what goes on around the neighborhood during the night time. We would be outside and see cars constantly pulling up and driving off at odd hours, anywhere from 12 to 4 in the morning. We've only been offered drugs once from someone that was coming out of that house, but it wasn't the people who live there so I'm not entirely sure what to make of it all. I am pretty sure they do (and sell) some crazy shit over there though.

Anyhow, I borrowed his weed-eaters to take care of my yard. Then a couple months later he came over to my house around one in the morning and asked to "borrow my power". I asked, "How does one go about borrowing power from a neighbor?" and he replied with, "Oh we'll just run a really long extension cord from our house to yours." I would have felt bad turning him down, even though he is probably a crack-meth dealer, because he seems like an alright guy. So I let him borrow the power overnight to "keep his fridge running and also couple of lights." He told me to unplug it in the morning when I woke up, so I did and when I came home the cord was gone.

I haven't spoken with them in a while. But he did come by the house and ask us if we had seen anything funny around his house, since his dirt bikes were stolen recently.

I try to talk with them as little as possible. :)

Back