Stranger Than Fiction

Spexx

Veteran XV
For anyone with doubts about this movie; dissolve them. Fucking beautiful movie. Funny as hell, amazing in almost all regards. Easily in my top 3 movies of the year. Don't go in expecting a Will Ferrel comedy, though.

I really liked this movie as well.. saw it last week. Will Ferrel did a great job, much different from his usualy semi-slapstick comedy.

It was clumsy, slow, and wasn't funny. I laughed once or twice, but overall it slid from 'funny' to 'entertaining' to 'meh' relatively quickly. Beyond that, Maggie Gyllenhaal is a fucking hottie.

It's not really terribly funny. It moves along sort of slowly, but it's kind of amusing the whole way through. You're not gonna laugh your ass off, but you're not gonna have a horrible time. It's a pretty good movie all in all. Kind of like "The Truman Show" in terms of a movie being good, but you are blindsided by a movie that's more about life than a typical comedy.

Will Ferrell is actually really good in it, Maggie Gyllenhaal does pretty well too (plus she's beautiful).

It's a good date movie, but it's not really funny at all. I agree with the Truman Show comparison.

She is. Her body is kind of weird - it's really long. She's looks like a hot salamander or something.

i thought this was about the bad religion album

so i was gonna say recipe for hate/generator were better

but whatever, fuck this

Back