i quit drinking

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
nothing bad happened or anything lately so don't draw any conclusions.

just decided its not for me anymore. alcohol has never really done anything good for me. i can go out and have fun without it just like i did before i was 21 (i didn't drink before i turned 21, thats right, i never drank in high school)

so thats that. no more drunk postings from me. :]

Props to you, Fancy. It's easier than you might think. And you'll be richer and happier for it.

:heart:

yeah no smoking cigs anymore either

or dipping.

i gave a girl 16 bottles of various wines i had today.

Yeah, get rid of the cigs for sure. Same with the dip. That shit is NOT good.

Just cut back on the drinking here and there. Nothing wrong with casual drinking.

Props to you, Fancy. It's easier than you might think. And you'll be richer and happier for it.

:heart:

well i did it for 21 years no problem so i'm not too worried. the dipping is going to be the painful part, because i always dip when i fly.

not anymore.

i lowered the amount a drink a lot a few weeks ago. was having a few drinks a day (mostly alone), and now its maybe 2 a week socially. :bigthumb:

Yeah, get rid of the cigs for sure. Same with the dip. That shit is NOT good.

Just cut back on the drinking here and there. Nothing wrong with casual drinking.

thats the thing. i can't do anything in moderations. its either all or none. i have an addictive personality and i can't just have one or two socially. i have one or two and it always leads to much more.

its just my personality. i go all out. which means i can have fun without drinking. i don't have any inhibitrions that hold me back when i'm sober. i can talk to girls easier when i'm sober than when i'm hammered.

Back