People without headphones....

Loco-Raider

Contributor
Veteran XV
in the fuckin' student union playing loud music need to be fucking shot.

I mean really. I don't want to hear your music, go buy a $2 pair of fucking headphones.

Asshats.

/rant

If they're in the student union building, doesn't that mean they're a poor student and can't afford $2 in headphones?

Why don't you go buy them some headphones, since you obviously have the money to bitch about it.

I am starting to see this new type of Cell Phone that can blast really loud low-quality music all over the subway. Seriously, I want to strangle those thugs wannabes.

If they're in the student union building, doesn't that mean they're a poor student and can't afford $2 in headphones?

Why don't you go buy them some headphones, since you obviously have the money to bitch about it.

Why does it mean they are poor? I'm missing that point. this is just a big building people use to study, eat, and hang out in between classes.

I am wearing my headphones, thanks.

Please explain the poor factor.

I am starting to see this new type of Cell Phone that can blast really loud low-quality music all over the subway. Seriously, I want to strangle those thugs wannabes.

I have music on my cell phone, but it's on vibrate at all times unless in my apartment. I hate people who use ringers in public.

Why does it mean they are poor? I'm missing that point. this is just a big building people use to study, eat, and hang out in between classes.

I am wearing my headphones, thanks.

Please explain the poor factor.
Argument: Making a claim, then supporting it:

Claim: He's too poor to buy cheap headphones.
Support: He's a college student.
Warrant: College students are poor.
Warranting Assumption: Since he's a college student, he's too poor to buy headphones.

Therefore, logically, if you have time to complain about it, either you have enough money to waste your time, or you have time enough to spend it buying him some headphones. Time equals money, after all.

Back